What Casino Accepts eCheck as Payment and Is it Safe?
What Casino Accepts eCheck? Here you will find the answer. eCheck is one of the most secure and convenient methods to make deposits and withdrawals in an online casino. With this, you will be able to deposit funds from the online casino account directly from the bank account. When you cash it out, it will directly be transferred to your bank account.
eChecks have been around for as long as banks exist. You can easily use it and allow larger payments. These are electronic checks that are used in place of personal paper. Players from across the world are interested in using eCheck since it is a reliable payment method.
If you are new to this, go through this article to find out how it works to proceed with your transaction at the gambling site.
What Is eCheck?
eCheck can be regarded as a digital transaction during which you don’t have to reveal the details about the credit or debit cards. This is how it is the preferred way of making a deposit in an online casino account.
Nevertheless, there are a few things you should know before using eCheck as the prime method for your gambling adventures. Firstly, you should know that eCheck funds aren’t readily available. This is because the payment needs to be processed and completed by the bank. But, there are a few sites that will give you instant access to your funds so that you can start to play the casino games irrespective of the time it takes for you to complete the deposit.
Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for the amount to be processed. Following that the fund will be available in your account. This timeframe can be a serious disadvantage, particularly when you are in a hurry and would like to start gambling immediately.
There are many online casinos that accept this form of payment. So, you don’t have to search much.
The question, is the wait for your money to transfer to your casino account worth it? Let’s find out.
How to Use an eCheck?
To start using the eCheck service, players have to go through a short registration process. In this process, your bank account will be linked to the eCheck account. As soon as you complete the steps, the customers can transfer certain funds to the online gambling site you have chosen.
So, your first step is to find a good online casino. Make sure that you are inserting the right information. If you don’t, your account won’t be verified.
Next, you have to choose eCheck as the main payment method and select the amount you would like to deposit. Keep in mind that there are a few restrictions when it comes to the minimum and the maximum money you can deposit.
It is quite simple. You just need to follow a few steps, enter the bank details, and wait. In return, it will let you play your favourite games in a secure way. You can rest assured knowing your bank details are safe.
How to Create an eCheck Account?
The best thing about eCheck payment is you don’t have to create an account like you have to in the case of eChecks, eWallets, etc. There is no need to set up an account for using this. Rather, you just have to enter the information that has been requested by your eCheck casino. The online casino or the online casino’s bank will communicate with your bank for the money transfer. You can expect the money to be transferred within 3 days.
How to Make a Deposit Using eCheck at an Online Casino?
Depositing money through an eCheck is fairly simple. You don’t have to put in a lot of hard work. Several banks across the globe have this service available through online banking systems. However, online casinos accepting eCheck have their own system that you can use easily and simply. Payment using the method is secure and private. It involves the online casino, you, and your respective bank.
If you are new to online casinos and do not know how to make eCheck payments, you can follow the instructions given below. In some casinos, the eCheck deposit process might vary but the steps are more or less the same.
- Firstly, you have to sign up for the eCheck online casino by adding your details. Make sure that you get your accounts verified.
- Now, go to the online casino website and then over to the Cashier section. Choose ‘eCheck’ as your preferred payment method. You have to ensure that a particular casino offers these services prior to signing up to avoid surprises.
- You will notice a page asking you to fill out a form. In this form, you will have to enter the details name of the bank, your account number, and the routing number of the bank. All these details can be secured from the bank.
- Confirm the information simply by pressing on ‘Ok’ or ‘Next’. Now, you have to let your bank and online casino get on with the process. After this, the eCheck casino is going to send over the information directly to the bank account or through its bank. This, in turn, will send it to your bank. In case all the details are correct and you have enough funds in the account, the money will appear in the account just within 3 days.
- Now, you can start to play your favourite casino game over the internet.
How to Make a Withdrawal Using eCheck?
One of the primary drawbacks of using eCheck is that you can use it for depositing money but you will not be able to use it for making withdrawals. This can be a problem as you would still have to enter the debit or credit card details when you withdraw funds. Fortunately, eChecks let you withdraw money in the same manner as you deposit them. Thereby, keeping your financial details safe.
Here’s how you have to do it.
- Go over to Banking or the Cashier section of the online casino accepting eCheck and choose ‘Withdrawals’. It will take you to a page where you will find a wide range of withdrawal methods, including eChecks.
- Now, you have to choose eChecks as your preferred withdrawal method and enter the amount you would like to withdraw. In case you are doing it for the first time, you have to enter a few bank details. But these are generally saved by the gambling site for making the process simpler.
- Usually, the eCheck casino will show the page with the details you have provided along with the amount you would like to withdraw. Make sure that you go through them carefully.
- That is all you have to do. Now, the gambling site will work to transfer the money to your account. This might take some time to be processed. With some casinos, it might take up to 21 days.
Does eCheck Levy a Fee or Have Limitations?
When you pay money to an online casino through eCheck, you don’t usually have to pay a fee for using it. Nonetheless, the eCheck gambling site or the bank account might require you to pay a negligible fee for every eCheck that has to be processed. This is a nominal fee and should not set you back more than a few dollars.
Just as any other payment method eCheck has its own maximum and minimum limits for deposits, as well as withdrawals. The limits are put by the online casinos, which accept this payment method. So, it might vary from one gambling site to the other.
The best way to get information about eCheck is to check the banking or the cashier section on your preferred eCheck online casino. There is no one-size-fits-all solution.
Safety and Security at eCheck Online Casinos
One of the primary reasons punters choose to use eChecks instead of any other payment mode is the security they offer. When you use eChecks, you don’t have to enter the credit card or debit card details. In fact, you do not even have to use your CVC or CVV number. You are going to be provided with some bank details to ensure that your payment is processed.
All licensed and legal gambling sites use SSL encryption for keeping your financial and personal data transferred between your device and casino, safe. Moreover, for the gambling site to retrieve funds from your account, it needs to go through your bank account.
The connection is made through Automated Clearing House. This is a payment process that is heavily encrypted and just has to make sure if the information provided is correct and check if there are enough funds in the account.
What makes this payment mode even safer is the fact that it will let you reverse the transaction in case there is an issue.
There are distinct security checks prior to the eCheck being cleared. The first requirement is the digital signature. It is needed for proving your identity. Also, you have to sign the eCheck digitally. When the eCheck has a digital signature, it truncates the possibility of unauthorized use of your money.
The next security measure taken is the encryption key. With public-key encryption, you can be sure that the money that is being transferred to your account isn’t tampered with. Ultimately, the next duplicate is check detection. It will reduce the possibility of a fraudulent check. When these measures are in place, you will know that your money is safe and secure.
Advantages of Using eChecks in an Online Casino
Here are some of the primary advantages of using eCheck in an online casino, such as Casino Gods.
- Just like online casinos, several banks offer check accounts to provide their customers with mobile applications. These applications run on iOS and Android devices. You can use these apps for making payments. So, you can easily fund your account even if you are not at home.
- Unlike usual paper checks, the eCheck transactions process takes less time. Most of the time, the transaction is processed within 1-3 days.
- Another major reason to use the payment method is that they are simple to use. People will not have any problem filling in eChecks as they come with the same principles are paper checks.
- With this, you are less likely to spend more than you initially planned to as you will only be able to bet money that is present in your account.
- Since the payment method uses authentication, public-key cryptography, digital signatures, and so on to ensure that the customers are well-protected.
- Also, the fact that you are making electronic transactions increases the possibility of securing attractive bonuses. Many times gamblers are given a certain amount they deposit in the most reputable casinos.
Disadvantages of Using eChecks in an Online Casino
The advantages the method offers will surely outnumber the disadvantages.
- A few banks might charge you a certain amount of money for making payments through eCheck. In case you debit or credit card, you can figure out how it happened. It is quite difficult to retrieve the amount which has already been deducted.
- Even though it is convenient to use, its convenience primarily depends on the processes used by the casino like Spartan Slots Casino.
- There is a tad risk that the transaction might be compromised. Sure, all casinos use encryption for preventing such things but a security breach or a virus from your personal computer might make your financial details vulnerable.
What Casino Accepts eCheck Bottom Line
eCheck deposit in an online casino, such as Slottica Casino, is a great alternative to personal check in terms of reliability and ease of use. With this, you will be able to start playing casino games for real money instantly.
However, you might have to wait a little for the deposit to be processed. This might be from 1-3 days. What’s great is you make these transactions using your mobile. So, it is possible to make payments on the go. It is the method’s simplicity that makes it so popular among customers.
Thank you for reading!